Entrepreneurs who know how to get noticed!
Ep #11: Nicky Billou Is Invested In YOU!
Ep #12: Rima The Jungle Girl Entrepreneur
Ep #13: Stan Way will Help You Reach Your Peak Sales Performance
Ep #14: Jamie Irvine, Blueprint of Greatness
Ep #15: Pia Silva Will Badass Your Brand
The Daily Grind Business Podcast interviews successful business owners and people in hopes to inspire the next great entrepreneur.
Welcome to The Daily Grind Business Podcast Weekly Summaries. Each week the interviewees impart their wisdom by sharing their experiences. Learn from them. To connect with them and to receive some free information please click on the links below.
1. Nicky Billou has spent the last 20 years figuring out the mindset of champions. He has worked with athletes and entrepreneurs at the highest levels, from Olympic Gold to billionaires. Nicky will ignite your passion and push you to go further than you think possible. He is
the co-founder of eCircle Academy, which helps coaches and consultants increase their income.
2. Rima Danielle is an entrepreneur that lives in the jungle in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica. She hosts “The Rima the Jungle Girl” podcast, which is a variety show that features guests of all walks of life, discussing esoteric knowledge, relationships, yoga, vegan lifestyle, entrepreneur life & more. She is a marriage & family therapist, a yoga teacher & she does property management & real estate in Costa Rica when she’s not hosting specialized group adventures in Costa Rica.
3. Stan Way is the founder of PeakSalesResults.com. He is a highly sought after sales coach and keynote speaker. After years of working as a corporate sales trainer with multiple FORTUNE 100 and FORTUNE 500 companies Stan founded Peak Sales Results with the goal of empowering sales people to sell with a servant’s heart. Stan‘s personal coaching and training has created over a dozen millionaires in the past two years and in the past 18 months alone he has built four companies to multiple six-figures per month in sales using his scientifically based sales processes.
4. Jamie Irvine is a sales professional since 1997 and an entrepreneur since 2009. He started a contracting business in 2009 with a $700 investment, built it to a multi-six figure business and sold it in 2016. Now Jamie manages over $2 million in annual sales in the commercial vehicle industry and is the founder and Chief Instructor of the Blueprint for Greatness a School for Entrepreneurs.
5. Pia Silva and her husband own and operate Worstofall Design – a marketing company that builds “Badass Brands without the BS” for 1-3 person service businesses in 1-3 days. She is a Forbes contributor and has spoken at a host of entrepreneurial organizations including Goldman Sach’s 10,000 Small Businesses and the Million Dollar Women’s Summit and has been featured on MSNBC’s Your Business. Her company was named top “10 Design Firms Lead By Young People That Are Changing the Way We Look at the World”. Her book Badass Your Brand: Impatient Entrepreneur’s Guide to Turning Expertise into Profit launched March 16th, 2017.
These entrepreneurs experienced a few failures before their ultimate success in business. Most of them have not had the support but they persevered and are now successful today. Others had to take a step back and completely re-evaluate where there business was heading. One entrepreneur in particular took the little seed money he had left and started a new business.
FREE ONLINE TRAINING: “5 Step Blueprint that took our coaching business to over 780k” (without
spending a dime on internet marketing) from Nicky Billou
You can connect with Nicky by listening to his Podcast
For a FREE AUTHORITY MARKETING BLUEPRINT: 10 Ways to Attract More Clients and Make More
Money from Nicky Billou
You can connect with Rima on Instagram at rima_danielle or listen to her podcast
To connect with Stan Way visit his Website or his Facebook Page:
Free Blueprint for Creating Your Brand– from Jamie Irvine
You can connect with Jamie on Twitter and LinkedIn at jamielirvin or on his Website
www.badassyourbrand.com/thedailygrind – you can download the link “Brandshrink”. This is the
interview Pia Silva gives to people to determine their brand message or to get clarity on their “Badass
To connect with Pia visit her Website
The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
Badass Your Brand – The Impatient Entrepreneur’s Guide to Turning Expertise into Profit by Pia Silva