These successful entrepreneurs value the simple things in life!
Ep #137: Jesse Cole, Find Your Yellow Tux
Ep #138: Jason Stone, Millionaire Mentor>
Ep #139: Gregg Clunis, Tiny Leaps Big Changes
Ep #140: Sharon Salzberg, Meditation and Mindfulness
Ep #141: Joe Hawley, Man Van Dog Blog
The Daily Grind Business Podcast interviews successful business owners and people in hopes to inspire the next great entrepreneur.
Welcome to Week 27 of The Daily Grind Business Podcast Weekly Summaries. Each week the interviewees impart their wisdom by sharing their experiences. Learn from them. To connect with them and to receive some free information please click on the links below.
There is a common thread with all successful entrepreneurs and that is the importance of investing in both your business and personal growth. So each week we also share with you titles of books that either these entrepreneurs have written or suggested that you read.
The people who Colin interviews didn’t just make a million dollars. They persevered. A lot of them failed; but they got back up, dusted themselves off and got back in the race. They had an undying belief that what they were doing was the right thing and would eventually take off – it just needed time and more hard work. In the process, they reached out to mentors, read books, listened to podcasts and audiobooks and attended seminars. They got rid of their egos and they learned from people who were doing exactly what they wanted to do.
We are passionate about helping entrepreneurs get started in their businesses so this is why we have compiled weekly notes from our weekly podcasts. The entrepreneurs who so graciously offered their time to be interviewed are passionate about giving back and helping others as we do.
You are not alone!
1. Jesse Cole is the Owner of Fans First Entertainment, who owns and operates the Savannah Bananas and the Gastonia Grizzlies. Cole and his teams have been featured on MSNBC, CNN, and multiple times on ESPN. Cole is an in-demand speaker and author of “Find Your Yellow Tux- How to Be Successful by Standing Out” being released in January 2018.
The Savannah Bananas have sold out 32 straight games, broke the league attendance record, Savannah attendance record and have a waiting list in the thousands for tickets for the 2018 season. The Bananas have won Organization of the Year back to back years, Entrepreneur of the Year and were CPL Champions in their first year.
Cole believes to be successful you need to Stand Out and Be Different. He writes a blog, hosts a podcast and releases daily videos on FindYourYellowTux.com. He is passionate about creating attention, loving your customers more than your product and loving your employees more than your customers. Cole’s mantra is “Whatever’s normal, do the exact opposite.”
2. Jason Stone is widely known by celebrities and almost 2 million people around the world as @Millionaire_Mentor on Instagram. Stone has successfully launched multiple 6 and 7 figure Instagram and Internet platforms and is becoming a well known social media influencer and marketer. Known for his e-commerce success in the automotive industry in his early years with Treadstone Performance Engineering, Inc.
Jason is a mechanical engineer, real estate investor, car enthusiast, and startup investor. Jason has Co-founded the Impact Billions Movement and also created Gentlemen’s Mafia Instagram network which culminates relationships and success among the thousands of its members worldwide and utilizes his experience and passion as a motivator, mentor, teacher, and social media influencer to help others create success.
3. Gregg Clunis’ passion in life is to build solutions to problems. He loves the process of taking an idea and organizing resources around it in a way that allows for something new, unique, and interesting to be created. This passion presents itself in his various interests and experiences such as art, media production, software engineering, design, sales, and marketing.
Gregg is the host of the widely popular podcast, Tiny Leaps Big Changes, where he instills in his audience the importance of developing solid winning behaviors in your life.
Gregg focuses on the small changes, that lead to BIG results.
4. Sharon Salzberg is a central figure in the field of meditation, a world-renowned teacher and NY Times bestselling author. She has played a crucial role in bringing meditation and mindfulness practices to the West and into mainstream culture since 1974, when she first began teaching.
She is the co-founder of the Insight Meditation Society in Barre, MA and the author of ten books including NY Times bestseller, Real Happiness, her seminal work, Lovingkindness and, Real Love, her latest release by Flatiron Books. Acclaimed for her humorous, down-to-earth teaching style, Sharon offers a secular, modern approach to Buddhist teachings, making them instantly accessible. She is a regular columnist for On Being, a contributor to Huffington Post, and the host of her own podcast: The Metta Hour.
Sharon has been featured on The Tim Ferris Show and Under The Skin with Russel Brand.
5. Joe Hawley spent his entire adult life playing football in the NFL. He just retired from the NFL after 8 seasons and decided it was time for a change. So he gave everything he owned away to charity and bought a van to travel the country. He doesn’t know where the road will take him but he knows that this is the start of something special and he is so excited to have the opportunity to share it with you. He believes that success with a swath of broken relationships means you’ve failed.
Here are the key overarching takeaways from Colin’s interviews.
If anything resonates with you, click on the link and listen to the full one-half hour podcast or if you have any questions these entrepreneurs supplied you with their links so you can personally reach out to them.
To connect with Jesse Cole: Jesse’s Email: email@example.com
Jesse’s Website: findyouryellowtux.com
Jesse’s Podcast: Business Done Differently with Jesse Cole
To Connect With Gregg Clunis: Gregg’s Podcast: Tiny Leaps Big Changes
Twitter: Gregg Clunis
Instagram: Gregg Clunis
To connect with Sharon Salzberg visit her Website: sharonsalzberg.com
To connect with Joe Hawley visit: Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-fGbXb-BCZ2d7c1LIXjdg
Joe’s Website: http://www.manvandogblog.com/
If you need a Business Plan visit: Plan2Profit
If you want to talk to Colin Morgan book a call HERE
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Real Happiness: The Power of Meditation: A 28-Day Program by Sharon Salzberg
Lovingkindness: The Revolutionary Art of Happiness by Sharon Salzberg
Real Love: The Art of Mindful Connection by Sharon Salzberg
Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
Need a Business Plan? Visit Plan2Profit