Be ready to plan the long game. Albert Einstein said “It’s not that I am so smart it’s just that I stay with problems longer. This is the secret when becoming an entrepreneur.”
Ep #132: Abigail Hopkins, The Clean Life
Ep #133: Ulyses Osuna, The Power of Positioning
Ep #134: Brad Owens, The Robin Hood of Hiring
Ep #135: Tony Moze, The Rhyming Book Reviewer
Ep #136: Curtis McHale, Good Business, Great Father and Husband
The Daily Grind Business Podcast interviews successful business owners and people in hopes to inspire the next great entrepreneur.
Welcome to Week 26 of The Daily Grind Business Podcast Weekly Summaries. Each week the interviewees impart their wisdom by sharing their experiences. Learn from them. To connect with them and to receive some free information please click on the links below.
There is a common thread with all successful entrepreneurs and that is the importance of investing in both your business and personal growth. So each week we also share with you titles of books that either these entrepreneurs have written or suggested that you read.
The people who Colin interviews didn’t just make a million dollars. They persevered. A lot of them failed; but they got back up, dusted themselves off and got back in the race. They had an undying belief that what they were doing was the right thing and would eventually take off – it just needed time and more hard work. In the process, they reached out to mentors, read books, listened to podcasts and audiobooks and attended seminars. They got rid of their egos and they learned from people who were doing exactly what they wanted to do.
We are passionate about helping entrepreneurs get started in their businesses so this is why we have compiled weekly notes from our weekly podcasts. The entrepreneurs who so graciously offered their time to be interviewed are passionate about giving back and helping others as we do.
You are not alone!
1. Abigail Hopkins is the co-founder of That Clean Life, an online platform that helps leaders in the health and wellness industry easily create personalized and professional nutrition programs for their clients, without spending hours on it, so that they can make the world a healthier, happier place. She’s a Registered Nurse, a Culinary Nutrition Expert, a big fan of hip-hop and playing the long game.
2. Ulyses Osuna is a 21-year-old PR strategist and founder of Influencer Press, a PR firm that works manages publicity for Influencers & a few clients worth over $100m.
Some people he has worked with include: Kevin Harrington, Gerard Adams, Tai Lopez, Jason Stone, Ed Mylett, Jack Vale, Ben Lee, and Think and Grow Rich (The Movie).
Ulyses can show you how through positioning, and branding, how you can make yourself an expert and thought the leader in your industry.
3. The Robin Hood of hiring, Brad Owens, spent a decade helping Fortune 500 companies find talent. Now he helps small businesses attract, hire, and retain their teams.
He’s the host of the Small Business Hiring podcast where he interviews companies that have been voted one of the best places to work and finds out how they did it. He also hosts a weekly live Q&A at www.hiringlivestream.com where he answers questions from leaders that are growing their teams.
4. A US Army veteran, Tony Moze is an educator, entertainer and entrepreneur whose love for books and passion for music has led him to become the RHYMING book reviewer.
To Learn More about Tony Moze, Go HERE
5. Curtis McHale is a husband and father of three. He spends his work time reading, writing and producing content to help business owners run a more profitable business while still getting to see their family. He believes that success with a swath of broken relationships means you’ve failed.
Here are the key overarching takeaways from Colin’s interviews.
If anything resonates with you, click on the link and listen to the full one-half hour podcast or if you have any questions these entrepreneurs supplied you with their links so you can personally reach out to them.
Whether you are just starting this entrepreneurial journey or you’ve been at it for a while, the biggest hurdle you are likely to face is getting you and your business noticed.
There are people out there who need what you offer; you just need to ask yourself “Why you are doing what you are doing and why would people like to work for you”?
To connect with Tony Moze: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TonyMoze5/ or Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tony_moze/?hl=en or Twitter: https://twitter.com/tony_moze and YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCszi2D2DFypMURxlOENUg8A
To connect with Curtis McHale visit his Website: curtismchale.ca or contact him on Social Media @curtismchale
If you need a Business Plan visit: Plan2Profit
If you want to talk to Colin Morgan book a call HERE
To get your Free Book click An Introduction to Meal Planning by Abigail Hopkins
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
I Am Here Now: A Creative Mindfulness Guide and Journal by The Mindfulness Project
How to Read a Book by Mortimer J. Adler, Charles Van Doren
The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller, Jay Papasan
The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months by Brian Moran, Michael Lennington
Need a Business Plan? Visit Plan2Profit