Entrepreneurs who knew not to quit!
Ep #6: Christopher J. Wirth is living the NO QUIT Lifestyle!
Ep #7: Christian Arriola is all about the HUSTLE
Ep #8: Derek Champagne starts with a Clear Vision
Ep #9: Arne Giske Is The Millennial Entrepreneur
Ep #10: Dan Miller teaches You TO LIVE A LIFE Of Meaning
The Daily Grind Business Podcast interviews successful business owners and people in hopes to inspire the next great entrepreneur.
Welcome to The Daily Grind Business Podcast Weekly Summaries. Each week the interviewees impart their wisdom by sharing their experiences. Learn from them. To connect with them and to receive some free information please click on the links below.
1. Christopher J. Wirth is an executive coach, trainer and Keynote speaker. He’s the founder and president of “No Quit Living” and the host of a podcast with the same name. His number one objective is to inspire you so you never give up on yourself or your dreams. No Quit Living is embarking on some really exciting and interactive client challenges through their video series, podcasts, training programs and webinars.
2. Christian Arriola is the host of his own podcast – “The Hustle Show”. He also is operating an online e‑commerce business selling green teas – Lively Matcha.
3. Derek Champagne is the founder and CEO of The Artist Evolution – a full-service marketing agency building memorable brands, marketing tools and campaigns for start-ups to household brands. He is the author of the best-selling marketing book: Don’t Buy a Duck and the host of his own Business Leadership Podcast. Derek is also a published musician with contributions on soundtracks that have been featured on ABC, MTV, Bravo, E! and Oxygen.
4. Arne Giske helps entrepreneurs build strong businesses using effective digital marketing strategies such as growing communities online with Facebook groups to build their audience, brand, and generate tons of new leads consistently. He started a Facebook group called “The Millennial Entrepreneur Community” which has over 29,000 members in 7 countries and 4 continents.
5. Dan Miller is a New York Times bestselling author of the books: 48 Days To The Work You Love, No More Dreaded Mondays and Wisdom Meets Passion. It is Dan’s goal to help you find work that is meaningful, purposeful, and profitable.
To help spur you on whether you are opening a new business or asking yourself if you should just pull the plug on your existing business these entrepreneurs shared their stories and their suggestions that you can use right now.
To reach Christopher J. Wirth visit his Website or you can connect with him by sending an email at email@example.com
To connect with Christian Arriola to help you change your mindset visit www.thehustleshow.co/mindset.
To connect with Derek Champagne email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
To connect with Arne Giske click https://www.facebook.com/groups/7daytrepchallenge/
DotComSecrets by Russell Brunson
The Psychology of Persuasion by Dr. Robert Cialdini
Don’t Buy a Duck by Derek Champagne
48 Days To The Work You Love, No More Dreaded Mondays and Wisdom Meets Passion by Dan Miller
Books by Zig Ziglar