The Entrepreneur Start-Up Series Week 2
Entrepreneurs who knew not to quit!
Ep #6: Christopher J. Wirth is living the NO QUIT Lifestyle!
Ep #7: Christian Arriola is all about the HUSTLE
Ep #8: Derek Champagne starts with a Clear Vision
Ep #9: Arne Giske Is The Millennial Entrepreneur
Ep #10: Dan Miller teaches You TO LIVE A LIFE Of Meaning
The Daily Grind Business Podcast interviews successful business owners and people in hopes to inspire the next great entrepreneur.
Welcome to The Daily Grind Business Podcast Weekly Summaries. Each week the interviewees impart their wisdom by sharing their experiences. Learn from them. To connect with them and to receive some free information please click on the links below.
1. Christopher J. Wirth is an executive coach, trainer and Keynote speaker. He’s the founder and president of “No Quit Living” and the host of a podcast with the same name. His number one objective is to inspire you so you never give up on yourself or your dreams. No Quit Living is embarking on some really exciting and interactive client challenges through their video series, podcasts, training programs and webinars.
2. Christian Arriola is the host of his own podcast – “The Hustle Show”. He also is operating an online e‑commerce business selling green teas – Lively Matcha.
3. Derek Champagne is the founder and CEO of The Artist Evolution – a full-service marketing agency building memorable brands, marketing tools and campaigns for start-ups to household brands. He is the author of the best-selling marketing book: Don’t Buy a Duck and the host of his own Business Leadership Podcast. Derek is also a published musician with contributions on soundtracks that have been featured on ABC, MTV, Bravo, E! and Oxygen.
4. Arne Giske helps entrepreneurs build strong businesses using effective digital marketing strategies such as growing communities online with Facebook groups to build their audience, brand, and generate tons of new leads consistently. He started a Facebook group called “The Millennial Entrepreneur Community” which has over 29,000 members in 7 countries and 4 continents.
5. Dan Miller is a New York Times bestselling author of the books: 48 Days To The Work You Love, No More Dreaded Mondays and Wisdom Meets Passion. It is Dan’s goal to help you find work that is meaningful, purposeful, and profitable.
To help spur you on whether you are opening a new business or asking yourself if you should just pull the plug on your existing business these entrepreneurs shared their stories and their suggestions that you can use right now.
“No matter where you are in any type of life whether its business or whether it’s working for yourself, you can count on having some tough days and in being in some tough situations – you just have to keep going. Once you quit that is when you lose.” by Christopher Wirth
“It was tough in the beginning. I didn’t have a blueprint to follow but I just kept going. I believed in myself and in what I was doing.” by Christopher Wirth
“You need something bigger than money to keep you going.” by Christian Arriola
“You quit your 40 hours a week job to work 100 hours a week but I am now doing what I want.” by Christian Arriola
“I had a very clear vision about what I wanted and where this buisness would be in 10 years before I even started it. By establishing a clear vision and a strategic plan I had the ability to process everything that I did , every person I met, every opportunity that came across my desk and, every obstacle that I was faced with allowed me to fit it into that vision.” by Derek Champagne
“I went “all in” when I started this buisness and was 100% committed to this buisness concept and doing all the necessary work that needed to be done. I rented a little office and always started my day wearing a suit. I believed that wearing a suit showed myself how committed I was to the business I was opening.” by Derek Champagne
“Read and practice direct response copywriting. It is so powerful. It will enable you to grow your online business.” by Arne Giske
“Marketing is the oxygen for your business. It can make or break you business.” by Arne Giske
“I invest 5% of my income back into my personal growth. When you invest in something, it changes your mindset.” by Dan Miller
“You need to be self-aware as to who you are, what you are good at and what you really want to do before deciding on what to do next.” by Dan Miller
To reach Christopher J. Wirth visit his Website or you can connect with him by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To connect with Christian Arriola to help you change your mindset visit www.thehustleshow.co/mindset.
FREE Marketing Assessment and FREE Marketing Guide– from Derek Champagne
To connect with Derek Champagne email him at email@example.com
To connect with Arne Giske click https://www.facebook.com/groups/7daytrepchallenge/
To connect with Dan Miller visit his Websites: 48 Days Eagles Video Series and 48 Days
A Free Webinar Course to help you Create a Successful Business Plan Without Wasting Valuable Time And Money – From Paul Morgan
DotComSecrets by Russell Brunson
The Psychology of Persuasion by Dr. Robert Cialdini
Don’t Buy a Duck by Derek Champagne
48 Days To The Work You Love, No More Dreaded Mondays and Wisdom Meets Passion by Dan Miller
Books by Zig Ziglar
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!