These entrepreneurs just didn’t fit in the corporate world.
Ep #26: Farnoosh Brock Helps You Develop a Balanced Life
Ep #27: Hanna Fitz Will Transform Your Brand
Ep #28: Take One More Step with Calvin Wayman
Ep #29: Kurek Ashley is “The Transformer”
Ep #30: Manifesting Abundance with Ricardo Arellano
The Daily Grind Business Podcast interviews successful business owners and people in hopes to inspire the next great entrepreneur.
Welcome to The Daily Grind Business Podcast Weekly Summaries. Each week the interviewees impart their wisdom by sharing their experiences. Learn from them. To connect with them and to receive some free information please click on the links below.
There is a common thread with all successful entrepreneurs and that is the importance of investing in both your business and personal growth. So each week we also share with you titles of books that either these entrepreneurs have written or suggested that you read.
Its host, Colin Morgan, interviews entrepreneurs 5 days a week and in those interviews, he tries to find out what made them successful entrepreneurs. He asks the following questions:
1. How they got started. What was their first entrepreneurial experience and what led them to becoming an entrepreneur.
2. What were the obstacles they had to overcome to get where they are today and what lessons they had to learn along the way?
3. Who had the biggest impact on them?
4. What were their daily behaviors when setting up their business?
5. What motivates them to keep grinding?
6. If you could ask their “younger self” one piece of advice what would that be?
The people who Colin interviews didn’t just make a million dollars. They persevered. A lot of them failed; but they got back up, dusted themselves off and got back in the race. They had an undying belief that what they were doing was the right thing and would eventually take off – it just needed time and more hard work. In the process, they reached out to mentors, read books, listened to podcasts and audiobooks and attended seminars. They got rid of their egos and they learned from people who were doing exactly what they wanted to do.
We are passionate about helping entrepreneurs get started in their businesses so this is why we have compiled weekly notes from our weekly podcasts. The entrepreneurs who so graciously offered their time to be interviewed are passionate about giving back and helping others as we do.
1. Farnoosh Brock is an entrepreneur, author, and business coach. After a successful corporate career at a Fortune 100, she started Prolific Living Inc. to fulfill her diverse entrepreneurial passions. She helps business owners and executives achieve new heights of success in their businesses and their health, to maintain a balanced life. When she is not serving her clients, Farnoosh is traveling extensively and stays devoted to her daily yoga practice.
2. Hanna Fitz is on a mission to help you build a world class brand around your expertise to become more visible and amplify your purpose driven skills and message, so that you can impact the world. Her movement is all about helping women live “The Cultured Life”, owning your personal power to transform your unique powerful personal story and vast knowledge into a brand and life that you love.
She is the founder of Hannafitz.com, international brand strategist, business success coach and author of I AM THE GATEKEEPER: 101 Daily Keys To Unlock Your Happiness, Overcome Adversity and Fulfill Your Purpose. Hanna has consulted and coached a number of international award-winning brands and women helping them create their signature brand strategy, compelling stories and alluring visuals that attract their ideal clients.
She has a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Commercial Law, Northumbria University (UK), a first class honors degree in Corporate Management (B.A) and certificates in Luxury Brand Management and Life Coaching. As an avid learner, she continues to invest in her personal and professional development working with some of the world’s top online marketers and coaches.
She is an avid traveler who enjoys sailing and cooking. She is passionate about helping female entrepreneurs unlock their own brand of magic to create a fulfilling, purpose-driven life.
3. Calvin Wayman is a regular guy turned author, entrepreneur, and a Millionaire Case Study—where he’s documenting the first story on YouTube – his own – from earning zero dollars to earning one millionaire dollars “as its happening!”
In 2015, he was at a dead end. He found himself anxious, depressed, overweight, and in a mountain of debt. Feeling completely unfulfilled, he realized something had to change. He created a new vision for his life, and even with the responsibilities of a wife and a one-year-old, he suddenly quit his day job and decided to go after the life he envisioned.
Since then, what he’s accomplished in such a short time has been nothing short of incredible. But it hasn’t been without heartache and pain. He’s known for not hiding the struggle we all go through as human beings, but sharing it openly—inspiring others that they are actually more capable than they can imagine.
4. Kurek Ashley is an internationally renowned speaker, author and coach in the fields of self-development and spiritual growth, and is recognised as a premier expert in personal and professional development, self-discovery and peak performance. His #1 best-selling book How would Love respond?has transformed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.
For over 30 years, Fortune 500 companies and major corporations around the world, such as Apple, Seagate, Schwarzkopf, Westin Hotels, The Australian Royal Airforce and Carlton United Brewery, hire Kurek to teach them tactical success strategies that have produced awe-inspiring results. His list of private clients include: Hollywood film and TV stars, movie directors, producers and cinematographers, a quintuple platinum rock band, hit music composers, top business leaders, oil executives in Kuwait, Olympic Gold Medalists, professional athletes and sports teams, and the list goes on and on.
He is the Creator and Founder of the Life Success Club that brings together a community of like-minded, positive, success-driven people from all over the world.
5. Ricardo Arellano is a 25-year-old entrepreneur. He teaches people from around the world how to make money from their phone. He is from Salt Lake City, Utah. Ricky had a great life growing up with hard-working immigrant parents there to support him. Ricky was really coasting through life until the economy crashed in 2008 and everything changed. Financial issues started building up in his household, cars were getting repossessed, and he had a fear of losing his house, etc. Ricky went to college to be able to help his family but, hated it. But that is where he started his entrepreneurial journey through network marketing. He was introduced to the idea of being his own boss, setting his own hours and writing his own checks and has fallen in love with the idea ever since.
These entrepreneurs had a common thread – a thirst for knowledge. They read books, listened to podcasts, attended seminars and most importantly hired mentors that were the best in their industry and worked under their guidance.
To connect with Farnoosh click: www.prolficliving.com
For free training videos and articles and to connect with Hanna Fitz click: www.hannafitz.com
To connect with Calvin Wayman click on Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/calvinwayman/ or go to Instagram – Calvin Wayman
To connect with Ricky Arellano go to: Instagram: ricky_worldwide
Fish Out of Water: The Guide To Achieving Breakthrough and Permanently Transforming Into the New You by Calvin Wayman
How Would Love Respond? Imagine If You Were Given a Gift So Powerful That You Knew You Had to Share It With the World by Kurek Ashley