These entrepreneurs are literally “in the game”.
Ep #41: Henry Kaminski Jr. is the Brand Doctor
Ep #42: Ryan Malone, Founder and CEO of SmartBug Media
Ep #43: Former, NHL Captain turner Business Owner, Lance Pitlick
Ep #44: Jeff Sanders, The Free Time Formula
Ep #45: Shoot Your Shot with Morgan J. Ingram
The Daily Grind Business Podcast interviews successful business owners and people in hopes to inspire the next great entrepreneur.
Welcome to Week 9 of The Daily Grind Business Podcast Weekly Summaries. Each week the interviewees impart their wisdom by sharing their experiences. Learn from them. To connect with them and to receive some free information please click on the links below.
There is a common thread with all successful entrepreneurs and that is the importance of investing in both your business and personal growth. So each week we also share with you titles of books that either these entrepreneurs have written or suggested that you read.
1. Henry Kaminski Jr. is the founder of Unique Designz by the HMK Group, a full-service graphic design, branding, and marketing company. He is also the author of the best seller “Refuse To Give Up.” As a self-taught graphic designer and brand consultant, he’s overcome all the odds to build a wildly successful multi-million-dollar business over the past decade. He has worked with a diverse range of business owners and professionals, including Jon Bon Jovi and Internet marketing expert Russell Brunson who has named Henry the “Million Dollar Designer.” Ultimately, Henry is dedicated to helping small businesses grow and reach their goals through creative design, brand building which will allow entrepreneurs to design the life of their dreams!
2. Ryan Malone is the Founder & CEO of SmartBug Media, a leading intelligent inbound marketing agency that assists businesses in generating leads; increasing awareness; and building brand loyalty through inbound marketing, digital strategy, design, marketing automation and PR. Ryan started his career leading marketing teams for publicly traded and early-stage technology companies later deciding to start SmartBug Media to help organizations build more impactful sales and marketing teams.
3. Lance Pitlick is a former NHL hockey player, and captain of the Ottawa Senators, who now operates and owns snipers edge hockey, and onlinehockeytraining.com. Lance was drafted in 1986 by the hometown Minnesota North Stars and went on to play eight years in the National Hockey League; five seasons with the Ottawa Senators and three years with the Florida Panthers.
He had the opportunity to play with some of the greatest players in hockey including the likes of Wayne Gretzky and Mario Lemieux.
4. Jeff Sanders is a keynote speaker, author of the new book The Free-Time Formula, also, The 5 AM Miracle, and founder of The Rockin’ Productivity Academy. Jeff is also the host of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast, which has ranked #1 in iTunes in the Self-Help and Business categories, been nominated for 5 Podcast Awards, and exceeded 5 million downloads.
5. Morgan J. Ingram is a motivational speaker who has been nominated to the final round for TEDxSBY and TEDxUGA. His clients have begun to nickname him the “Liberation Sensation” because of his powerful messages.
Morgan’s mission now is to liberate others from their negative thoughts to turn them into positive thoughts by using motivation and social media. Through his speeches, Morgan teaches students how to remove negative thoughts from their head and to cleanse their environment to unlock their potential to strive for excellence as a scholar.
They created their businesses and products around what they were passionate about. Here are some golden nuggets of wisdom from their experiences. To listen to the entire podcast click on the links.
To connect with Jeff Sanders visit his Website.
Refuse To Give Up by Henry Kaminski Jr.
The Free-Time Formula by Jeff Sanders
The 5 AM Miracle by Jeff Sanders