“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” These entrepreneurs made it happen.
Ep #147: Logan Tyler Nelson, Scratch Your Own Itch
Ep #148: Rahul and Varun Aggarwal, Designhill
Ep #149: Bailey Richert, The Infopreneur Expert
Ep #150: Christopher J. Wirth, No Quit Living
Ep #151: Jeet Banerjee, A millennial and serial entrepreneur
The people who Colin interviews didn’t just make a million dollars. They persevered. A lot of them failed; but they got back up, dusted themselves off and got back in the race. They had an undying belief that what they were doing was the right thing and would eventually take off – it just needed time and more hard work. In the process, they reached out to mentors, read books, listened to podcasts and audiobooks and attended seminars. They got rid of their egos and they learned from people who were doing exactly what they wanted to do.
We are passionate about helping entrepreneurs get started in their businesses so this is why we have compiled weekly notes from our weekly podcasts. The entrepreneurs who so graciously offered their time to be interviewed are passionate about giving back and helping others as we do.
You are not alone!
1. Logan Tyler Nelson is the creator of Scratch You Own Itch podcast. He is a Performance Enhancement Expert and Published author on Thrive Global and Medium. Logan graduated with a BFA In Acting from NIU. He inspires and motivates you to “Scratch Your Own Itch” so you can grow personally and professionally.
Logan equips people with the tools necessary to live CREATIVE, COMPASSIONATE and CURIOUS lives, and leaves people better prepared to manage change effectively. His WHY is he’s a suicide survivor and shares his powerful testimony global.
2. In October 2014, brothers Rahul and Varun (var-UNE) Aggarwal (AGG-er-wall) launched Designhill in an office in New Delhi, India. In the beginning, the co-founders had a small team of 4 developers and 2 designers to pioneer a new kind of marketplace for the design industry. Upon launch, Designhill quickly caught the attention of business owners around the world looking for a fast, reliable and quality alternative to the traditional design companies.
The service received an overwhelming response from around the world, allowing the company to grow rapidly to a team of more than 45 with over 48,000 registered graphic designers from around the world. Designhill now has offices in New Delhi & Gurgaon, India and a subsidiary company and office in Delaware, United States. The company also plans to set up operations in Germany and UK this year.
The Aggarwal brothers built Designhill to provide a reliable marketplace for sourcing high-quality graphic designs including logo design, banner design, packaging design, merchandise design, web design and many other designing works at extremely affordable prices.
Designhill provides an interactive interface that allows the customers to give real time feedback and ratings to design works, to help the designers better understand the customer’s expectations. Rahul and Varun are entrepreneurs who scaled and grew a bootstrapped business to among the top 3 graphic design platforms in the world while helping thousands of businesses source quality designs.
3. In 2014, Bailey Richert left her corporate career to study entrepreneurship at MIT and launch her own online, location independent business with the goal of earning her own income from anywhere in the world. Today, she helps others realize that it is possible to achieve the life you truly desire if you put in the effort to create the financial means to support that life.
Through her books, blog, courses, coaching programs and events, Bailey helps individuals launch profitable online enterprises as “infopreneurs”: respected experts in their fields creating value and generating income by sharing their life experience, knowledge and passions with others in a manner that supports their ideal lifestyles.
4. Christopher J. Wirth is a speaker, soon to be author, trainer, and successful podcaster. Chris is the man behind the No Quit Living Brand.
No Quit Living is about persisting and pushing forward with positivity even when facing adversity. It’s about being prosperous – in more ways than just financial wealth – and refusing to allow ourselves be anything less than our best version of who we are meant to be.
Chris joins us for a 2nd time, to share some amazing updates on his life and business.
5. Jeet Banerjee is a 25-year-old serial entrepreneur, TEDx speaker, digital marketing consultant, and best-selling author. Jeet has launched over 10+ businesses since he began his entrepreneurial journey. Jeet has sold 2 businesses successfully, failed miserably at others, but has seen more success than failure. He has also helped thousands of entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses.
Here are the key overarching takeaways from Colin’s interviews.
If anything resonates with you, click on the link and listen to the full one-half hour podcast or if you have any questions these entrepreneurs supplied you with their links so you can personally reach out to them.
To connect with Logan email him: email@example.com OR
TEXT Logan: 815-375-4919
To connect with Rahul and Varun: NEED DESIGN HELP? Visit: Design Hill
To connect with Chris: Chris’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/NoQuitLiving/
Chris’s Podcast: No Quit Living Podcast
Email Chris: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris’ Website: https://www.noquitliving.com/
To connect with Jeet visit his Website: jeetbanerjee.com
If you need a Business Plan visit: Plan2Profit
If you want to talk to Colin Morgan book a call HERE
I am Keats: Escape Your Mind and Free Your Self by Tom Asacker
How Brands Grow: What Marketers Don’t Know by Byron Sharp
Rich Dad Poor Dad – a good intro to personal finance that you do not learn in school!
Suggested Readings from: