These Entrepreneurs are on top of their game!
Ep #16: If Entrepreneurship Was a Drug Sabina Hitchen would be its pusher
Ep #17: Aaron Walker Shares His View From The Top
Ep #18: David Henzel is Managing Happiness
Ep #19: Tamara Thompson Shares the Power of Video
Ep #20: Chris Badget Shares his Unique Entrepreneurial Journal
The Daily Grind Business Podcast interviews successful business owners and people in hopes to inspire the next great entrepreneur.
Welcome to The Daily Grind Business Podcast Weekly Summaries. Each week the interviewees impart their wisdom by sharing their experiences. Learn from them. To connect with them and to receive some free information please click on the links below.
1) Sabina Hitchen is the founder of SabinaKnows.com which includes her online publicity training programs, Press for Success. It’s here that she teaches small business owners and entrepreneurs how to get publicity for their businesses effectively, efficiently, and confidently. Sabina also dedicates education resources and content to teaching the courage and self-confidence needed to tackle public relations in the first place.
2) Aaron Walker is without question a veteran entrepreneur. Starting his first business at 18 and selling to a Fortune 500 company nine short years later demonstrates Aaron’s passion for succeeding. Unwilling to rest on past success Aaron started, bought and sold 13 successful companies over the past 37 years. Today he operates View from the Top – a premier life and business coaching resource. He is also the author of a book View from the Top that will guarantee to motivate and inspire you to live a successful and significant life.
3) David Henzel is a serial entrepreneur who sold his last business (MaxCDN) after a big wake-up call in his personal life to focus on his passion. He is currently helping entrepreneurs to find success and harmony in both their business and in their home. In early 2017, he launched an online course ManagingHappiness.com. This course teaches entrepreneurs how to apply business principles to their family life to create harmony and proper work-life integration. He also brings harmony and growth to organizations by implementing customer success strategies and guiding teams to define and implement their Vision and Mission statements.
4) Tamara Thompson is an award winning documentary filmmaker & director who has found her niche with inspiring storytelling through high quality video production. She’s produced for corporate clients such as Microsoft and Starbucks. Tamara left the corporate world knowing she wanted to become her own boss. Now the CEO of Serious Take Productions, a premium level video production company that specializes in telling stories effectively for successful brands.
5) Chris Badget is the CEO of LifterLMS, an online course building platform for educational entrepreneurs. Chris started learning about online education on a glacier in Alaska. He’s created courses on everything from organic gardening to woodworking. He is passionate about helping other entrepreneurial educators find success and create impact.
For all the people who may run into obstacles whether in your personal life and/or in your business life here are some valuable words of wisdom from these entrepreneurs.
To connect with Sabina Hitchen visit her Website or with Sabina on Instagram @sabinaknows
To connect with Aaron Walker visit his Website
For entrepreneurs thinking about creating online courses visit: www.LifterLMS
For entrepreneurs looking for harmony in both their personal and business lives visit: https://www.davidhenzel.com/
For entrepreneurs wanting to incorporate videos in their Website contact: http://www.serioustakeproductions.com/
To book a free 15 minute call with Chris Badget click: Book a 15 Minute Call >
View From The Top by Aaron Walker